Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thank you!!


Happy Thanksgiving! I give thanks for the joy that this little Primary blog has brought to my life.  I am grateful for the Saints all over the world that have may been helped in teaching the gospel to the precious little souls in their primaries through my lessons.  Unfortunately, I will not be creating weekly lessons that match the current Primary theme any longer.  I may still create a lesson here or there, but my focus has shifted to dedicating more time to my son that has Autism.  I feel impressed to spend more time in research and in sharing those ideas with others that may share the same daily trials, frustrations, celebrations and breakthroughs that I face.  Everyone is more than welcome to use my blog in the coming years and to change whatever you feel impressed - to match the current theme and needs of your primary.  Thanks again for letting me fulfill a dream and I truly cherish all the kind comments that have been shared these past few years... and the surprise comments I may still receive in the years to come.

11 comments:

  1. I completely understand your decision. I will miss your helpful sharing time ideas. I used them almost every week!! I have two son's with autism, and I know how challenging it can be to balance everything. I am constantly worried about whether I am dedicating enough time to them and the rest of my family. I also wonder if I am focusing on refilling my own cup so that I can have the strength to do it all everyday. I hope that you can continue to post things from time to time just to keep up to date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all you sharing time ideas over the years! good luck to you and your son! I work with special needs children and I admire your dedication to him

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank so much for your time and your testimony. good luck in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being so dedicated to serving the Lord by serving his youngest spirits. Your ideas have been amazing, and have truly help so many. Sending lots of love and prayers to you and your famil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank YOU so much for all of the lesson ideas that you have shared. I love all of your ideas and the kids always seem to enjoy sharing time when I present it using your ideas and plans. Thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into these lessons and ideas for us to use. I really have appreciated them. I hope all is going well for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all you did for me when I became a primary president! I was released a few years ago but a friend was just called and asked me for help... of course I looked up your blog to send it to her :) Good luck with everything. You have no idea the blessing you were to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all your lessons! You are truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just discovered your blog and want to thank you for continuing to keep it live so that we can enjoy the wonderful resources you have created. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete